Sota Magnetic Pulser MP6
Cytodoc are an Official SOTA Retailer and the only retailer recommended by the official SOTA Canadian website.
What is the Magnetic Pulser?
The SOTA Magnetic Pulser’s pulsed magnetic fields generate micro-currents of electricity that function with the body’s normal electricity for wellbeing and general health.
Magnetic Pulser – Modes
The current model MP6 offers two modes – Regular and Fast. The charge is automatically released through the Hand Paddle, which has the polarity marked on it. The automatic timer switches the unit off after approximately 20-30 minutes. This unit also features a long-life capacitor.
What the Magnetic Pulser is designed to do
The Magnetic Pulser brings localised (when placed on the human body) pulsed magnetic fields. These magnetic fields create temporary micro currents of electricity in the area of localised focus where the Magnetic Pulser is placed (please also note safety instructions). These micro currents work with the body’s natural electricity for well-being and general health.
A Wellness Lifestyle takes an integrated approach to living life in a way that supports abundant health that considers the entire person and all of the internal and external factors affecting each person. Holistic health or wellness is an approach to life. It is living in ways that emphasises the interconnected nature of the mind, body, and spirit and may include chemical, mechanical, mental, emotional, energetic, spiritual, as well as electrical.
All living things are electrical in nature. We view the SOTA Products as a way of working with the body’s natural electricity or energy, thereby contributing to and supporting holistic health or wellness. This is much the same as to how eating a varied, colourful diet with good nutritious foods, movement and exercise, rest and better sleep, meditating and journaling, all help to contribute towards the nourishment of the body and mind, and therefore support a healthier and better lifestyle.
Sota Magnetic Pulser demonstration Video
How do I use the Magnetic Pulser?
For more detailed instructions, watch the demonstration Video (above)
or read The SOTA Products User Guide and The Product Manual.
- Hold the Hand Paddle (see image below) over any area of the body requiring attention.
- It can be used over clothing and you do not have to remove items of clothing to use the Magnetic Pulser. This is because the pulsed magnetic field that the Magnetic Pulser creates penetrates material.
- In the Regular Mode, the magnetic field is measured to 9 inches / 23 cm.
- In the Fast Mode, the magnetic field is measured to 7 inches / 18 cm.
- One Cycle before the Magnetic Pulser automatically switches off is approximately 20 – 30 minutes.
- Read the SOTA Products User Guide and the Product Manual, and watch the video first
Sota Magnetic Pulser Video
How the Magnetic Pulser works
The pulsed magnetic field creates a flow of electrons. The Hand Paddle of the Magnetic Pulser PEMF machine can be held over any area to generate micro currents. It penetrates through clothing so it can be used while fully clothed.
Bio-North Magnetic Pole Polarity (-) or South-Seeking is clearly identified on one side of the pulsing coil. This gives the user the choice of applying either Bio-North (-) or Bio-South (+) pole energy to the site.
The Magnetic Pulser is a pulsed magnetic field generator that is professionally designed, thoroughly tested and guaranteed to operate as per the specifications.
Through the principle of induction, this magnetic field creates tiny electrical micro-currents in living organic materials that contain an electrolyte such as saline. The Magnetic Pulser requires no direct physical contact, however the effect is increased by direct contact.
The MP6 operates under a different principle than products using permanent magnets that have a steady, unchanging magnetic field. The Magnetic Pulser is part of highly acclaimed basic wellness kit that also includes our Silver Pulser and Water Ozonator.
The Magnetic Pulser is not designed to affect the entire body at one time, instead the round applicator coil is used to target specific local areas of the body.
1 x Magnetic Pulser
1 x Wall Adaptor – please specific the type of adaptor required when placing your order (eg UK, Non-EU).
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Product Manual
Each SOTA unit comes with a manual that explains how to use the unit. We highly recommend that you read this before you switch on the Magnetic Pulser and watch the video as this will answer most of you r questions. Should you have any more questions or you would like further clarity then please call Cytodoc on 01299 271836. We are here for you.
A selection of translated manuals as well as manuals for Earlier Models are available for download on the Manuals & Videos page.
Can I use the Magnetic Pulser with other SOTA products?
Yes. The Magnetic Pulser MP6 Model is available in 3 different Wellness kits as follows: –
- SOTA Basic Wellness Kit containing 3 x SOTA products
1 x Silver Pulser SP7, 1 x MP6 and 1 x Water Ozonator WOZ5
SOTA Basic Wellness Kit containing 3 x SOTA products
1 x MP6 ,1 x Silver Pulser SP7, and 1 x Water Ozonator WOZ5
SOTA Wellness and Relaxation Kit consisting of 4 x SOTA products, accessories are included.
1 x Silver Pulser SP7, 1 x MP6, 1 x Water Ozonator WOZ5 and 1 x Bio Tuner BT9
SOTA Premium Wellness kit containing 6 x SOTA products, accessories are included.
1 x Silver Pulser SP7, 1 x Water Ozonator WOZ5, 1 x Magnetic Pulser MP6 and 1 x Bio Tuner BT9, 1 x Lightworks 2 and set of 2 extra hand paddles.
Safety Instructions – Please read BEFORE using the Magnetic Pulser
Do Not Use when…
- Do not use with a pacemaker. Please obtain the permission of your medical professional (Doctor) before using if you have a pacemaker as it may be safe to use below the waist.
- Do not use in the following cases as safety has not yet been confirmed:-
- During pregnancy
- On areas of the body where you have an implanted item such as a metal shunt etc
- Where there are areas of external or internal bleeding wounds, including during menstruation.
- Around the area of a metal implant. Metals may absorb heat, and therefore could cause discomfort or a burn. Metal dental fillings are rarely affected.
As with any electrical products, never use near or in water. When you are driving a car or any motorised vehicle, or when you are operating heavy equipment.
CAUTIONS – please read before using the Magnetic Pulser
- Please immediately stop using the Magnetic Pulser on the area of pain should you feel nerve pain or an increase in nerve pain when you are using the unit.
- Do not use heat-producing or heat-sensitive lotions, ointments, creams or medications when using the Magnetic Pulser as a skin burn may take place.
- Always check that there is good airflow around the head of the paddle when you’re using it and any time you move the hand paddle to another area on the body during its use. During use, the Hand Paddle will become very warm to hot. If the hand paddle feels uncomfortable, you must turn the unit OFF immediately and allow the hand paddle to cool before beginning use again to avoid a skin burn.
- Before you switch on the Magnetic Pulser. To prevent damage or loss of information (because the Magnetic Pulser uses pulsed magnetic fields) please be seated away from personal items such as debit/credit cards, security cards, video tapes, audio tapes, homeopathic solutions, computer discs, hearing aids, mobile telephones, answering machines and homeopathic remedies.
There is the possibility for rare reactions that cannot be seen in advance although the technology for the Magnetic Pulser is generally considered safe. Therefore, your use of the SOTA Product range constitutes your agreement that you are wholly responsible for your decision to use any of the SOTA products.
Sota Instruments Magnetic Pulser on animals
Pet owners especially appreciate the magnetic pulser’s non-invasive applicator.
There is never any sensation or electrical shock when using the magnetic pulser.